How to pay your bill
Pick the payment method that’s easiest and most comfortable for you:
- Pay online – Use ProHealth Care Bill Pay to make secure electronic payments 24/7 from your computer or mobile device.
- Pay by phone – Call 866-432-7855 between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to pay by credit card.
- Pay by mail – Send your payment to ProHealth Care, PO Box 856279, Minneapolis, MN 55485-6279. Do not send cash by mail.
- In person - Leave a payment with the cashier at ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital or at any ProHealth Medical Group clinic.
Depending on how you pay, you may be able to use cash, a check, e-check, debit card or credit card. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
If your bill is more than you can afford to pay, learn more about our financial assistance program or use ProHealth Care Bill Pay to set up a payment plan and schedule payments.
Understanding your bill
Your ProHealth Care bill reflects what you owe for:
- ProHealth Care Medical Group services
- ProHealth Care hospital inpatient services
- ProHealth Care hospital outpatient services
Fees from other providers
Doctors who aren’t part of ProHealth Medical Group may be involved in the care you receive at a ProHealth hospital. You may receive a separate bill from providers such as:
- Emergency Department doctors
- Pathologists (doctors who interpret lab tests)
- Radiologists (doctors who use imaging to diagnose or treat your condition)
Billing processes and policies
Depending on your insurance plan and the reason for your visit, you may need to make a copayment before you see a ProHealth Medical Group provider.
After you receive care, we’ll submit a claim, or bill, to your health insurance provider. You will receive a bill for the amount not covered by your insurance plan.
If you don’t pay your bill – or arrange for financial assistance or a payment plan – your account will be referred to a collection agency. When this happens, you’ll also be charged interest on the amount you owe.