Multicultural, bilingual staff
Use your preferred language with nurses, social workers and health promoters who speak both English and Spanish. Expect our staff to understand and respect your preferences, values and beliefs.
Health care guidance
Let us serve as your health care advocates and assistants. We can help you:
- Find medical and dental care.
- Understand your medical bills.
- Understand your insurance benefits.
- Apply for social services, such financial assistance and nutrition assistance.
Learn about interpreter services and other language assistance at ProHealth Care.
Care, classes and preventive services
Come to the Hispanic Health Resource Center for services that help you prevent or manage health conditions. Ask about:
- Blood pressure tests to check for high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Blood sugar tests to check for diabetes
- Breastfeeding support
- Car seat safety information and discounted seats
- Exercise groups and classes
- Influenza vaccine (flu shots)
- Management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Pregnancy and birth classes
Hours and location
The Hispanic Health Resource Center is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Find us [insert description of physical location inside building, such as the floor number or suite number] in the Barstow Office Center at 210 NW Barstow St. in Waukesha.
Share your feedback
We want to know how we can help you and your family stay healthy. Please share your suggestions for services and programs for the Hispanic community. Call 262-928-4148 or email [insert email address].