Access your medical information 24/7
- View your health history including medications, immunizations and allergies.
- View test results and provider's notes as soon as they become available.
- Review your provider's instructions.
- Receive appointment reminders.
Manage your appointments
- Schedule appointments with primary and specialty care providers.
- View upcoming and past appointments.
- Check in for your appointments and complete paperwork online.
Message your provider
- Communicate with your provider and care team.
- Request prescription refills and receive alerts when they are ready for pick up at a ProHealth Pharmacy.
Schedule and participate in virtual visits
- Get care without traveling or spending time in a waiting room.
- Virtual urgent care services are available seven days a week and can be scheduled online.
- Select primary and specialty care appointments are available by calling your clinic.
Manage your family's medical information
Privacy laws prohibit us from sharing medical records without a patient’s permission. You can request proxy access to view the MyChart account of a family member or person you provide care for.
Your access may be limited, depending on the age of the person. Beginning at age 12, privacy laws limit a parent or guardian’s access to full records. Beginning at age 14, full access to records may be granted with the person’s written approval.
To request proxy access, complete the MyChart Proxy Access Sign-up Form (PDF) and mail or fax form to:
Health Information Management Identity - Data Integrity
N17 W24100 Riverwood Drive, Suite 200
Waukesha, WI 53188
FAX: (262) 544-9489
If the patient is 14 or older, a MyChart Proxy Authorization Release of Information Form (PDF) must also accompany the proxy access sign-up form.