How can I donate to ProHealth?
Every gift makes a difference. Because the ProHealth Care Foundation is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization, contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Gifts may be directed without restriction to support areas of greatest need, or donors may allocate their philanthropic support to one of our many programs or facilities.
Make a gift in the way that’s most comfortable and convenient for you:
Gifts of cash
Gifts of cash have an immediate impact on patients, families and staff throughout ProHealth Care. Many employers offer a matching gift opportunity as well, increasing the impact of your donation.
- Donate online: Give online using any major credit card or debit card.
- Donate by mail: Send a check to ProHealth Care Foundation, 725 American Ave., Waukesha, WI 53188.
Questions: Call 262-928-4903 weekdays between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Honor someone special
Tribute gifts are a thoughtful and meaningful way to make a lasting impact in the name of a friend, family member or care provider.
- Memorial gifts - A meaningful way to make a contribution in memory of a loved one. Many families use obituaries and funeral notices to suggest contributions to a specific service or facility.
- Tribute gifts - Can honor a special day or celebration such as an anniversary, birthday or other important occasions.
- Thank you gifts - Say thank you to the staff who impacted you or your loved one’s stay. You can choose to make a donation in honor of your caregiver to the program or department of your choosing.
- Named funds and endowments - Provide ongoing support for programs and services at ProHealth Care. Gifts can be added to an existing fund, or you can start a new, named fund or endowment by working with our staff.
Planned gifts are a way to maximize the value of your giving and can increase the value of your support for health care programs in our community. There are several options you can choose from: through your will, gifts that return income, or gifts of appreciated assets.
The ProHealth Care Foundation benefits from a variety of special events throughout the year, including the ProHealth Care Walks for Cancer. In addition to events coordinated by the Foundation, a number of groups organize or sponsor special events and earmark the proceeds for a specific program or entity.
How we use your donation
Your support of the ProHealth Care Foundation makes it possible to reach the entire community and meet its many needs. Gifts help support a variety of areas, including program support, scholarships, chaplaincy, capital projects, community support and research.
Learn about programs and projects that have benefited from contributions by community members like you.
See the impact of your gift
Ask your employer if it matches employees’ charitable donations. If it has a matching gift program, you may be able to double your donation to ProHealth Care Foundation.