Who can volunteer?
At UW Health Cancer Center at ProHealth Care and ProHealth Medical Group in Mukwonago or Pewaukee volunteers must:
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Be able to make a six-month and/or 100-hour commitment.
- Agree to a criminal background check.
- Receive a free health assessment, tuberculosis (TB) test and influenza (flu) shot.
- Complete our volunteer orientation and training.
Some volunteer positions may have additional requirements.
Talk to one of our volunteer coordinators about the best way to use your talents and skills at ProHealth. We’ll help you find a role that’s a good fit for you and our organization. Examples of volunteer roles include:
- Department support – Help staff, patients and families in a specific area.
- Greeter and escort – Welcome patients and help them get to where they need to go.
- Patient and visitor liaison – Support patients and visitors in waiting rooms and family lounges, and assist staff as needed.