If you’re willing to give a few hours of your time twice a month or more, we welcome your generosity. You may select weekday, evening and weekend hours to fill essential patient service roles. As a volunteer, you may fill many roles like assisting patients, visitors and staff.
Talk to one of our volunteer coordinators about the best way to use your talents and skills at ProHealth. We’ll help you find a role that’s a good fit for you and our organization. Examples of volunteer roles include:
- Department support – Help staff, patients and families in a specific area of a hospital or clinic.
- Greeter and escort – Welcome patients and help them get to where they need to go.
- Office support – Help with clerical work, such as filing and data entry.
- Patient and visitor liaison – Support patients and visitors in waiting rooms and family lounges and assist staff as needed.
- Reception desk staff – Greet visitors, give directions and answer the phone.
Oconomowoc Memorial Auxiliary
The Oconomowoc Memorial Auxiliary is a separate, not-for-profit organization that supports the hospital’s commitment to serve the community through volunteerism, education and fundraising. You may select from active and associate memberships. Some of the auxiliary activities you could join include:
- The Gift Box Boutique
- Love Light Tree
- Style Show and Raffle