Who can volunteer?
At ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital volunteers must:
- Be at least 17 years old to volunteer.
- Be able to make a six-month and/or 100-hour commitment.
- Agree to a criminal background check.
- Receive a free health assessment, tuberculosis (TB) test and influenza (flu) shot.
- Complete our volunteer orientation and training.
Some volunteer positions may have additional requirements.
Talk to one of our volunteer coordinators about the best way to use your talents and skills at ProHealth. We’ll help you find a role that’s a good fit for you and our organization. Examples of volunteer roles include:
- Department support – Help staff, patients and families in a specific area of a hospital or clinic.
- Greeter and escort – Welcome patients and help them get to where they need to go.
- Patient and visitor liaison – Support patients and visitors in waiting rooms and family lounges, and assist staff as needed.
Waukesha Service Club
The ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital Gift Shop is staffed by Waukesha Service Club volunteers and students with all proceeds benefitting the ProHealth Care community. The purpose of the Waukesha Service Club is to serve and aid the sick and needy and to promote the civic welfare of the city and county of Waukesha, Wisconsin.